Volunteers will receive full training and our local Volunteer Co-ordinator will be on hand to offer support and advice along the way.
Once you are trained, you’ll be able to take part in a range of activities:
- Run a Love Food Hate Waste week at work
- Encourage others to join the network of Food Waste Champions
- Organise for a few friends or colleagues to get together so you can pass on Love Food Hate Waste tips and advice
- Ask local parenting groups, allotment groups and food groups if they’d like a talk from you
- Provide support to us when we are running events
- Get together a group to take the food waste challenge
It’s a great opportunity to help as many people as possible across London waste less food, save money and help the environment.