Last year you used the WEEE banks at your Local Recycling Points to recycle 17 tonnes of small electrical items. Thank you! Recycling your electrical items means that the valuable materials used in their production can be used to make new items.
We have introduced 11 new banks across the borough to make it even easier to recycle your small electricals.
The new banks have improved, larger hatches which allow bigger items such as VCRs, desktop computer towers and microwaves to be recycled.
You’ll find the new banks at the following locations:
- Kennington Lane, next to the Boris Bike station, SE11 4HJ
- Tesco Car Park – access from Kennington Lane, SE11 5QU
- Woodchurch House, Cowley Estate off Brixton Road, SW9 6LU
- Railton Road – next to Alexander House, SE24 0LX
- Tulse Hill estate, Deway Lane, SW2 2JB
- Belthorn Crescent Junction Anfield Close, SW12 ONF
- Streatham Vale, Junction with Woodgate Drive, SW16 5TE
- Gabriel House Old Paradise Street, SE11 6AL
- High Trees junction with Tulse Hill, SW2 3BZ
- Holwood Place , off Clapham Park Road, SW4 7BQ
- Roupell Park Estate, Fireview Place, SW2 2SL
For maps of these locations, please visit the Local Recycling Points page on our website.
You may also be able to donate working electrical items to a local charity, but you should check that they are able to accept it first.