This consultation is now closed. Please refer to the Lambeth consultation website for the latest update.
You gave us your views and ideas at the Co Design events. The information boards below show the issues raised and the ideas suggested by people for different locations during the Co Design process. They also give an explanation of how the ideas shown in the design drawings work.
- Turney Rd to Lovelace Rd – including Turney, Dalkeith, Rosendale Junction
- Carson Rd to Park Hall Rd – including Park Hall Roundabout and the Rosendale Shops
- Rosendale Rd as a whole
- Lovelace to Carson Rd – including Lovelace, Rosendale Junction
Come and be a part of the next step. We appreciate all your feedback.
Based on your feedback Sustrans engineers and designers are now working on the development of concept designs with Lambeth officers.
The designs will incorporate a number of different options. They aim to address the issues raised and include, where possible, suggestions for improvements.
Concept Design Showcase Events:
It’s important to stress that the designs are not finalised at this stage. Sustrans and Lambeth council will be holding two events:
- Sunday 6th of December 10.30am – 1.30pm – Drop in at anytime
- Wednesday 9th of December 6.30pm – 8.30pm – Drop in at anytime
Both events will be held at Rosendale Primary School, Rosendale Road, SE21 8LR.
This will be an opportunity to see what we’ve come up with so far, talk to us about the design options, tell us what you like about them and what you would change.
Please complete the online feedback form by Sunday 20th December in order for it to be taken into account when creating the consultation design. Please click on this link to access the online survey.
The designs and are available below. These include :
- Overview maps of Rosendale North Rosendale South and Rosendale Shops
- Options A and B for Lovelace Road, Park Hall Road and Turney Road junctions (please see bottom of this post)
- Visual proposal for Park Hall Road, Dalkeith Road junctions and Shops front Rosendale Road.
The visualisations show the shops and 2 of the junction options A. They will help you get an idea of how it might look.
What will happen next?
One final design will be created based on feedback from these workshops. This design will then go into a formal public consultation in January. Residents will be notified by post and you’ll be able to contribute online.
We hope you can come along to one of our events. In the meantime, if you have any questions please get in touch with us at RosendaleFeedback@sustrans.org.uk.
To find out more information about Quietways in Lambeth please visit our quietways page
Design Options for Rosendale Road. Please click on the links below.